HIP AND JOINT
- Our functional Hip and Joint soft chews have been specifically formulated with your dog’s needs in mind
- Joint issues, inflammations and arthritis as well as overexertion can be major sources of discomfort for dogs
- Early signs of hip and joint related issues can include stiffness, reluctance to play and reduced liveliness
- We only use high-quality ingredients and our carefully selected active ingredients are highly concentrated
- Developed with vets for all breeds and sizes
- Delicious soft chews made with Chicken
- Regular price
- Unit price
- £92.59 per kg
270g / 60 soft chews
Rich source of glucosamine and chondroitin. Green-lipped mussel contains ETA, a particularly valuable form of omega 3 fatty acids
Occurs naturally in cartilage, which forms a cushion between joints. Damaged cartilage can cause bones to rub against each other, causing pain and inflammation
Turmeric is rich in curcumin, which has antioxidant properties
A superfood rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and a natural source of iodine
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) contains sulfur, which helps cells get nutrients in and remove waste and toxins
An antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals
An antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radicals
Important structural component of cartilage, which ensures cartilage elasticity
- Start with half for the first few days before increasing to the recommended dose
- The daily amount can be divided into morning and evening
- Suitable for dogs over 16 weeks
- Make sure your dog always has fresh drinking water available
What is the recommended daily dose?
Please note our feeding instructions above and on the label.
The optimal daily dose depends on your dog's weight:
< 10kg: 1 snack
10 - 35kg: 2 snacks
> 35kg: 3 snacks
The amount can be divided between morning and evening.
We also recommend starting with half the recommended dose for the first few days to allow your dog to become accustomed to the supplements.
How long will it take before I start seeing results?
Most customers see a positive effect within 4-6 weeks of consistent and correct use. For some it is faster. It is important to follow the recommended daily dosage as per the label directions.
Are ivvi's nutritional supplements suitable for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds?
Yes, our supplements are designed for all breeds and ages 16+ weeks. However, some issues that our supplements address (e.g. hips and joints) are more relevant to older/less mobile dogs than puppies. Our supplements are soft snacks that can be easily consumed by dogs of all ages, including seniors. The dosage of our supplements can be adjusted based on your dog's weight (see label instructions). Danger! Before using on pregnant or nursing dogs, please consult your veterinarian.
Will my dog like to eat them?
Definitely! We did a lot of research to find the best basis for a tasty supplement your dog is craving. We've found that a meaty base is best for the taste buds while being natural. We put our chews through extensive blind testing and over 90% of dogs loved the taste. Of course, some dogs have different preferences or are not used to a particular taste. On the off chance that your dog doesn't like the taste, we have a few tricks up our sleeve: feed it in smaller pieces, crumble it up and mix it into their daily food. Check back regularly, because we are working on different flavors and also on vegetarian versions.
Can ivvi's dietary supplements be used with prescription drugs?
Although most customers see a significant improvement in their dogs' quality of life, our dietary supplements are not intended to replace the advice of your veterinarian. Before changing a prescribed medication routine, please consult your veterinarian.